Over time WhatsApp It is one of the most downloaded apps in the app stores. Through it you can send videos, photos, GIFs, animated stickers, among other types of multimedia content. Here we tell you a little more about this very useful tool when communicating.
MORE INFORMATION | WhatsApp: can I know if someone has deleted me from their contacts?
But sometimes we want to know who is “online” or connected or online on WhatsApp and for how long it remains, including knowing what it is doing or simply opening it to know who has written. That is why today we will teach you a trick to know exactly those details and know who is “online” without opening the app.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: the best phrases to send for Mother’s Day
Of course, you must download a third-party application that will ask for your permission to access your applications; however, it will not take your personal information, but it will take your contact list. As it is called?
With this app you will know exactly who connects to WhatsApp without the need for you to open the application and, as a consequence, the conversation of the person you want to know if they have been reading their messages or not, even if they have received or seen your chats.
HOW TO KNOW WHO IS ‘ONLINE’ WITHOUT ENTERING WHATSAPP
If you want to know if your friend, family member, or person from work is in WhatsApp, it is necessary that you carry out these simple steps so that you know whether or not they read your message in the app. Remember that for this you must download an alternative program and here we mention it:
- This cheat can only be used on Android devices.
- In the case of the iPhone it is a bit difficult.
- The first thing to do is download the application WhatzSeen.
- Remember to install the APK allowing third party programs to work on your mobile device.
- Now open the app.
- There configure it to receive an alert each time a certain contact connects to the instant messaging service.
- You can choose a specific one or just all of them, it will depend on you.
- When someone goes online, WhatzSeen will show in a notification that they are “online”.
- If you enter the app you will be able to check that the connected users appear with a luminous green button.
- In case he leaves, the same app will tell you how long he stayed chatting or checking his messages.
- You will also receive an alert when that contact decides to leave WhatsApp.
- On the other hand, you can activate the function so that WhatzSeen will notify you if your message was read or not. So you have the perfect opportunity to write to that person.
- Remember that if you uninstall the application, you will lose all the data and information provided in the inbox.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you just have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.